500 dollars for a game....somebody must be smoking crack.
November 17, 2006
There will be two bundles released (much like the XBox 360).
The 20GB config does not feature any HDMI ports. It does not support WiFi, and there is no card reader for Memory Stick, Compact Flash and SD. It has four USB ports and one ethernet port.
The 60GB config has one HDMI port, it supports WiFi and has a card reader, and also features the four USB ports and one ethernet port.
The 20GB bundle will price at $499. The 60GB bundle will price at $599.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
500 dollars for a game....somebody must be smoking crack.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
yeah, freakin rediculous
i wish americans would jus not buy a new system every time it came out. but this is crazy, they probally already have playstation 4 made, and there jus gonna wait 2 years to release it for 700 dollars.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
But when you look back, when the old Atari first came out it was $200, and that was in 1980 (I think). $200 back then probably seemed like 500 today, what with inflation and all.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I'll gladly pay $600 for one.
Actually if you look at inflation by gas prices $200 in 1980 would be more like $800 today. I still don't see me getting one, I don't play video games that much. Although I did get hooked on The Godfather Game and played it till I became the Don of New York.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I'm getting one....I will prob just use my next year's tax return to buy it.
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
500 dollars for a game....somebody must be smoking crack.
[/ QUOTE ]
but you have to look at is as also getting a bluray HD-DVD player in it too which would be about $500 by itself
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
500 dollars for a game....somebody must be smoking crack.
[/ QUOTE ]
but you have to look at is as also getting a bluray HD-DVD player in it too which would be about $500 by itself
[/ QUOTE ]
But in order to properly utilize that BR-DVD player, you have to buy the $600 60GB bundle since the 20GB bundle doesn't offer an HDMI out.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks